Re: [CQ-Contest] WriteLog for State QSO Parties?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WriteLog for State QSO Parties?
From: robert f beaudoin <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 18:50:23 -0500

GE Trent

        I am a long long time user of Writelog especially for rtty.  I will admit I have just finished for the day at least ,

        reclaiming land and am really tired,       but    You mentioned  Writelog    and   Waterfalls ????   Am I forgetting something

        For the life of me I can not picture Writelog and Waterfalls ?   My version is  Sept 2017  .

            In any case Trent do you work 160  cw ?   I almost finished my 160 SW beverage.

                    73 BoB WA1FCN