Re: [CQ-Contest] 4O3A Station rebuild

To: Ranko Boca <4o3a@t-com.me>, 'cq-contest' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 4O3A Station rebuild
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:00:31 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Ranko,

You didn't mention WHAT You want optimize...
Maybe you want to optimize gain in a 4 Yagi stack?

It's not possible to optimize gain on both 40 and 20 meters.
My recommendation is to optimize gain on 40 meters and
Use long boom tribanders to optimize gain on 20 meter
And not try to use two towers for horizontal stacks.

EZNEC can easily determine optimum spacing

Good luck with your rebuild!

73
Frank
W3LPL