Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted
From: MARK BAILEY <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:08:36 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Jeff:

I think SO2R is fundamentally different from using RBN/spotting
networks/skimmers because, in one case, one operator is performing the
functions and in the second it is either other operators or computer
programs/robots.

Some contests are already prohibiting dual CQs on the same band....

73,

Mark, KD4D