Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules for WRTC...oops

To: cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules for WRTC...oops
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 16:35:55 +0300
Bill,

Exactly the same struck me...

A station with a decent antenna for any single band, can quite easily reach
Full Score in 12 contests, while the very skilled SO2R All Band operator,
quite easily can end up not on full score in some of the contests, due to
much higher competition, with the result that the Single Band guy can grab
that TL ticket quite easily.

Or Bill, do we both miss something in the “small text” of the rules?

73 de RM2D, Mats