Re: [CQ-Contest] Emails During a Contest

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Emails During a Contest
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 00:45:46 -0400
This sounds familiar, but it's easier to answer than to find the similar
thread from several years ago.

Of course it's against the rules.  MAYBE the other guy does not realize
that he is breaking the rules.

Reply to his e-mail: "OM, it is against the rules to ask for such info
other than via amateur radio as part of the Test.  If you have made similar
requests from other stations, please disqualify yourself.  Let me know what
you are doing about this matter.  If you can not convince me that you are
not submitting a log having improperly obtained info, I will feel obligated
to report you to the sponsor."

As to why the loud-loud Europeans can't hear you...  Well, there is,
indeed, a lot of QRM in Europe that we don't hear in North America.  Or
maybe their watt meters are defective. Or something.

73, Art K3KU

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>