Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] Impressive demonstration of one dB of signa

To: "k9yc@arrl.net" <k9yc@arrl.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] Impressive demonstration of one dB of signal strength improvement
From: Edward Sawyer <EdwardS@sbelectronics.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:28:25 -0400
Since in SS, you can only work once in the contest and we all know how
ridiculously slow Sunday afternoon gets for the top scorers, it would seem that
the Low Power stations can catch up somewhat over time.  This is not the case
in CQWW where the rates don't drop to 10 - 20 an hour for the top scoring
stations.

It would be surprising and probably no more than coincidental if the score
change per db happened to be the same.

Ed  N1UR