Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] Impressive demonstration of one dB of signa

To: "'John Geiger'" <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] Impressive demonstration of one dB of signal strength improvement
From: <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 16:43:56 -0400
As you climb the cost curve, the marginal benefit depends a lot on operator
skill, who you’re up against, how you and your competition perform during the
contest and how many hours you can stay in the chair. An op with mid-level
skills will see much more rapidly diminishing returns than an op with
exceptional skills. You see this when an elite op visits one of the M/M
super-stations and turns in a mind-boggling single-band score.

73. Dick WC1M