Re: [CQ-Contest] Room Reservations for Dayton 2020 at the CrownePlaza ho

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Room Reservations for Dayton 2020 at the CrownePlaza hotel in downtown Dayton
From: PY2NY <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:45:02 -0300
I am so sad reading everything about Dayton, because
Ana PU2VYT and me, we did our last visit in 2000 and
was superb.

I really hope that Dayton can go forward and have
better days in your local economy ASAP.

Really sad news here in the reflector...

73 DX

.
..
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/