Re: [CQ-Contest] Room Reservations for Dayton 2020 at the CrownePlaza ho

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Room Reservations for Dayton 2020 at the CrownePlaza hotel in downtown Dayton
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 15:18:57 -0600
Jim,

In today's economy, at least where I live (Denver), unemployment is about 2%, anyone who wants a job can find one.  there are help wanted signs everywhere.  Maybe it's different in Ohio, but here, those who panhandle, beg, etc., clearly don't want to work, and I suspect it's the same in Santa Cruz.  maybe Ohio is different.

Barry W2UP