Re: [CQ-Contest] VY1JA QRT Forever, VY1AAA QRT after Saturday...

To: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] VY1JA QRT Forever, VY1AAA QRT after Saturday...
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 03:38:01 -0400
Hi Darrell

As one of the (few) ONN mults, I hesitate to abandon my post and head
further north to activate another rare mult.
It poses some interesting challenges (to say the least).  That said, if you
are interested, and asked for help in making sure another (rare) mult was
active in the Sweeps, I expect some help might be available (fingers
crossed)...  It WILL be a blast!  Pileups will be HUGE!  The trick becomes
- how do YOU get the sweep when you are THE (only) mult?

P.S. it takes some planning ahead of time to make sure one of your
buddies makes a point to A) get on the air and B) find you!
Failing that, everyone - BUT you, will get the sweep!  OR - as is being
hinted at - NO ONE will be getting a sweep unless/until someone (or a group
of someones) steps up to the plate to make sure this does not happen...

This IS a huge loss to the community...  You HAVE been warned.  Any takers?

Tom - VE3CX  (ONN)