Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160m contest-vs-DXCC rule problem

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160m contest-vs-DXCC rule problem
From: robert wa1fcn <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 20:23:08 -0600

GE Ria

        Well I have been chasing DX for 54 years and I have most likely read

        about your report of remote operation being OK for DXCC, tho I

        really do not remember it now.  All I can say is Wow, I think I

        need to reread about this rule. You may remember my previous

        posts of my dissatisfaction with ARRL rules pertaining to  DXCC and FT8.  Now this.

        Why did I work so hard to get DXCC of 286 on 40 meters when this is

        available and FT8 to boot!  Not cool Ria.

                73 BoB WA1FCN