Re: [CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "get it")
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 12:45:16 -0500
The Short Wave  (TSW)  (4 April 1983 - 17 June 1992)

 Functions :
Coder, Cracker

Handle alternative spelling :
Short Wave

Handlestory :
In 1983, I won second and third place in a computer idea competition. I
bought a C64 from the prize I got, but I didn't have any money on a floppy
drive anymore because I was a student.
So, instead of playing games, I focused on programming and tried to make
music. The latter is rather detailed because I am not a professional
musician.
My friend HEU got a lot of user programs and sometimes borrowed a 1541 from
him.
I sold the C64 in 1992 and bought an Amiga 500 instead.

Trivia :
The Doctor DX program originally came with a cartridge. I implemented this
in an executable format.

Country :
Hungary

Releases released :
DownloadDoctor DX ... 1997 Tool
DownloadMac Music ... 1987 Tool

Credits :
DownloadDoctor DX by The Short Wave ... 1997 Tool   (Crack)
https://csdb.dk/release/download.php?id=223821