Re: [CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "

To: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "get it")
From: "Martin, LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 17:46:58 -0300
Why "...Lazarus Pascal (Ugh !)..."?
It is by far more superior, reliable performant and suited for close to
real time applications (Like contest loggers) than VB.Net or C#.

Rock solid software like TRLinux, CQRLog, etc are written in Lazarus Pascal.
TR4W is written in Borland Delphi (Embarcadero's own implementation of
Object Pascal).

You can even use in-line assembler like Tree did in TRLog (Using
traditional Pascal).

Hopefully someone some day will develop a full fledged contest logger using
Lazarus.

73,

Martín