Re: [CQ-Contest] Distributed Contesting

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Distributed Contesting
From: ku8e <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 12:08:32 -0400
So if I live in Oregon and decide to fly to Maine to guest operate a station in
person is that unfair? I guess I really don't see the difference of being
somewhere in person and operating a station remotely. JeffSent from my Verizon,
Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com> Date:
10/6/20  7:52 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: cq-contest@contesting.com Subject: Re: