[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines
From: K3TN via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 09:53:42 +0000 (UTC)
The approach does not represent change - sounds like the thought was "Hey, back
in 2014 when we did the W1AW/ operations, this approach worked out pretty well."
Of course, that wasn't a contest.
In 2015, using my call, as a remote M/M from K4VVunder the existing rules, five
of us (K4XD N1RM WØYR W3UL W4TMO) came in 10th in the ARRL DX CW as a fully
remote M/M operation - when a blizzard meant most of us would never have been
able to reach the station anyway.
Hams are pretty good at innovating around obstacles, contesters are really good
at it!
73 John K3TN