Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines
From: Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 12:05:37 +0500
It does indeed. We worked distributed multy single in CQWW SSB as RF9C and managed to attract a guy who never worked in contests before (let alone MS category). There is a psychological barrier exists for some people when it comes to joining experienced contest team. This barrier is a lot easier to overcome when one works from his/her home shack. He really liked it and we plan to have more team members in CQWW CW.

73, Igor UA9CDC