Re: [CQ-Contest] Do you have A/C in your shack?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Do you have A/C in your shack?
From: John Laney <k4bai@ku8e.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:04:49 -0400
In Georgia, I'd have a hard time operating without A/C. in fact, my operating Field Day in the field with the lcub for years has been conditioned on an air conditioned trailer.  Fortunately, my shack is a spare bedroom in my house, so the general house heating and air conditioning includes the shack. My first house didn't have central heat and air and I used a window air conditioner whenever I felt that need and had no noise or other adverse effects that I knew of.  Had a 6 foot open sided home built rig/amplifier that would run the full legal power for that time, I KW input.  73, John, K4BAI.