Re: [CQ-Contest] Aging Contesters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Aging Contesters
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 12:03:32 -0700
On 10/21/2022 10:52 AM, Chuck Dietz wrote:
Interesting question. I don’t think most of those supplements are more than
hype. If you look at the ingredients, you will see weird grains and
grasses. I’m not saying they couldn’t work, but they are unregulated and
untested. The human mind is amazing and the power of suggestion is
powerful.

I feel the same way.

On 10/21/2022 10:46 AM, James George wrote:
> but am conscious of failing memory issues, especially when it was really a strong point all my life.

Tell me about it! XYL and I are both experiencing it.

73, Jim K9YC