Re: [CQ-Contest] Aging Contesters

To: "'Joe'" <nss@mwt.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Aging Contesters
From: "Peter Chamalian" <W1RM@Comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 20:38:01 -0400
A word of caution about this stuff.  If you read the fine print on some, they
say there can be some negative impact on the heart.  Most of us aging
contesters have some degree of heart disease so be careful!

Personally, at 80, I've found some mild decline in memory so I had it checked
out.  Turns out I'm just fine.  As we age, a decline in memory comes with the
territory.  The best things to do include eating right, some exercise both
physical and mental which would include a good contest!

Pete Chamalian, W1RM
W1RM@Comcast.net