Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW LCR "incorrect call"

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW LCR "incorrect call"
From: Ed W0YK <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 16:30:10 -0800
Date: 2/29/24  07:03  (GMT-08:00) To: cq-contest@contesting.com Subject:
[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW LCR "incorrect call" To all serious contesters: I have no
complaints. Overall I am pretty happy with my performance but amwondering about
the growing list of "incorrect calls" that I have this year.I am always looking
to improve. I am 'about' where I am every big contest. 1.4% error and 4.7%
scorereduction.  I have seen it a little less, but this was a long test at
nearly3900 Q's It's the list of 38 "incorrect calls" I have that I am curious
about.  Imostly ran and was unassisted, so I need to work on copying
callscorrectly(that much is obvious) . Some calls had more than one typo/error
inthem but as the runner I sent these busted calls back to the caller andnobody
corrected me?! Is this because they are not affected(score-wise) if I butcher
their call?(am I understanding that correctly?) Anyone else seeing this trend?
Mike VE9AA (btw, I am not KE9AA, there are no VA9's, no 2x1 VE9 calls andVE8AA
is not a contester) Mike - Keswick Ridge, NB, Canada