Re: [CQ-Contest] ID in NAQP

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ID in NAQP
From: jimk8mr--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 11:54:17 +0000 (UTC)
 I noticed the same thing in my very few minutes. Though most of the offenders
seemed to be unfamiliar calls, i.e. inexperienced newcomers who we shouldn't be
beating up on.
Perhaps we just need lots of people shouting  "what's your call?"

73  -  Jim   K8MR

    On Monday, August 19, 2024 at 07:22:59 AM EDT, Mark - N5OT