Re: [CQ-Contest] ID in NAQP

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ID in NAQP
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 11:19:12 -0700
On 8/19/2024 9:55 AM, Jeff Clarke wrote:
"For the first time I can recall, in yesterday's NAQP CW I noticed
operators making many QSOs between IDs. I suspect this is a consequence
of the new assisted category.  It is really annoying to those of us
operating unassisted. Please don't do that!"

I'm confused. Don't understand what Scott means by "making QSO's between ID's" ?

It's quite clear what Scott means -- a running station makes a bunch of Qs without signing his call. And he's right -- these stations need to be called out. It's bad practice in ANY contest.

73, Jim K9YC