CT-User

[ct-user] CT BBS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT BBS
From: Michael A. McCarthy, W1NR" <wa1uar@eecorp.com (Michael A. McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 23:49:20 -0500
The BBS computer usually gets used for logging at one of the larger
multi-multi operations (probably KC1XX) during major contests.  They
probably haven't gotten it back in service as a BBS yet.

I also hear they are working on updates via the internet!!!

Mike W1NR

--
**************** Give Every Man His Dew **************
Michael A. McCarthy, President