CT-User

[ct-user] CT BBS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT BBS
From: Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 18:01:17 -0000
CT's still the most powerful contest program out there, even though it's been
a "dead" product for several years now.

I've got no problem at all paying for new versions and maybe a yearly
"maintenance fee" of say $15 or so to support a web site, etc., but in order
to justify collecting these fees, the product has to be supported and upgraded
on a regular basis.

CT has not been supported on a professional level for several years now.

73, Ty K3MM