CT-User

[ct-user] CT Time offset problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Time offset problem
From: George Beasley <geo@spidernet.com.cy> (George Beasley)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:52:32 +0100
Hi all,
Well just getting over WPX I decided to import my .BIN file into my logging
program (LogPlus) which has always worked faultlessly.
To my horror I now find that although I always run in UTC on my computer,
and that the times were all correct, the QSOs have all been imported with a
7 hour time difference, i.e. VP5E worked at 2147z now shows 1447z in my
main logging program. This never happened before I down loaded version
9.36, why the change?
I checked the release notes and it says that CT assumes that the computer
is set to UTC, which it was.
Anybody know what I did wrong?
I'm sure gonna love manually changing all those 2900 QSOs!
73,
Geo...
5B4AGC