CT-User

[ct-user] "Stutter" in transmitted CW

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] "Stutter" in transmitted CW
From: Cady, Fred" <fcady@ee.montana.edu (Cady, Fred)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:34:06 -0700
I never had a problem with the FT1000MP in SS.  I was running CT in DOS
mode, not a DOS window.  Are we sure the problem isn't the windows vs
DOS issue?
KE7X

Fred Cady
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Montana State University
Bozeman, MT  59717
(406) 994-5976    (406) 994-5958 (Fax)
fcady@ee.montana.edu