CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.39 and Band Map

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.39 and Band Map
From: Gilmer, Mike" <mgilmer@gnlp.com (Gilmer, Mike)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:25:55 -0500
In this case, since I'll take credit (or blame) for starting the BandMap
issue, I state for the record that I have a legal copy of 9.37 -
purchased a few weeks ago.  I downloaded 9.39 from the vault.  I have a
password to the vault because I AM registered.

Most (not ALL!) of my questions were NOT covered in the manual or were
not found in it in a reasonable time.

Please know of what you speak or you will look as foolish as I do asking
these questions...

73 Mike N2MG