CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.39 and Band Map

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.39 and Band Map
From: Kevin Arber" <karber@smart.net (Kevin Arber)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:15:06 -0500
Okay -- there are some bad guys out there.

On the other hand I have been a CT user for quite a while, have three
manuals -- for different versions that I purchased -- and I don't know
everything that is contained in them.  I would like to feel like I could
ask the reflector a question without bringing my name/call under
suspicion.
After all, that is what the reflector is for.  Just because folks ask dumb
questions doesn't mean that they are dishonest.

73, Kevin, W3DAD

----------
To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
> Date: Tuesday, February 23, 1999 4:10 PM
>

> At 08:52 PM 2/22/99 -0500, NB1B wrote:
>
> >I see that a number of people are having problems with the band map.  I
did
> >have a problem with it, but that was solved by reading the manual.
>
> You hit the nail squarely! What may not be so obvious is there are many
users
> of CT out there that got it illegally, a copy of a pal's registered
version.
> Everything but the manual I would say.
>
> I don't think we should feel one bit sorry for these pirates and
further, we
> shouldn't continually answer their questions on the
reflector....especially the