CT-User

[ct-user] Which CT files to ARRL?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Which CT files to ARRL?
From: Ron Stordahl" <ron.stordahl@digikey.com (Ron Stordahl)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:34:03 -0600
While the rules specify sending the files in ARRL format, I inquired about
this before and was told in an e-mail to just send the *.BIN format, which I
did and my scores showed up in QST just fine.

Perhaps they just made an exception for my tiny scores?

There is amateur data interchange format, I believe you can use C2A.EXE to
generate it.  Its called ADIF.  Seems logical to me that since each
contesting program can, or at least should generate this as a means to
import your Q's into a logging program that the ARRL should adopt ADIF.

Ron N5IN