CT-User

[ct-user] Which CT files to ARRL?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Which CT files to ARRL?
From: Roger Pender <n6gl@ix.netcom.com> (Roger Pender)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:54:46 -0800
I always send a disk and have never had any problems at all.  I just copy the
.BIN file and all the other files generated by WRITELOG onto the disk; label
the disk with my call, the contest name, and the version of ct that I used;
drop it into a 6 X 8 manilla envelope together with a signed hard copy of the
.SUM file; address it to ARRL, (contest name), 225 Main St, Newington, CT
06111; and stick two first class stamps on it.

73,  Roger, N6GL