CT-User

[ct-user] Which CT files to ARRL?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Which CT files to ARRL?
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com> (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:52:52 -0500
>Seriously, I'm more forgiving (if only a little more) of the
>email-robot-log-receiving system bugs (I heard the rumors) than I am for
>the fact that the information is contradictory and has been for a while.
>I wonder what happens to logs sent to contest@arrl.org?  I could try it,
>I guess.  I've got little to lose.  What say League?

Since we only recently announced the new addresses for ARRL log submission,
I suspect the old address will work for some time to come.   It will save
time and effort (and save the ARRL some $$) if you take the time to send in
your logs in the recommended format and to the right e-mail addresses.

Yes, it isn't perfect, just like my logs.   Maybe the sky is really falling
though.

                        73 Tom

e-mail: k1ki@arrl.org   ARRL New England Division Director
http://www.arrl.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444