CT-User

[ct-user] K!EA DVP with DX4WIN??

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] K!EA DVP with DX4WIN??
From: Roland A. Anders" <anders@erols.com (Roland A. Anders)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:12:07 -0400
I wrote quite a while ago to ask whether DX4WIN might include the
ability to use the K1EA DVP.  Besides providing CQ and calling
capability (useful late at night so a not to wake the house!), the TSR
allows rx audio recording and replay to headphones or TX.   CT also
provides "BACKCOPY" which allows capturing of various length past
receiver audio "snippets"--great to have so as to get a second shot at
those weak callsigns and reports.

The reply that I got from Paul van der Eijk was "provide me the info
about the DVP, and we'll look into it."  Well, though I own one, I don't
know enough about the DVP to help much.  Can you gurus get together on
this?

DX4WIN is my daily Logger of choice.  CT is my contest logger of choice.
Can you guys trade info so that I could use the CT DVPTSR (or
equivalent) and "Backcopy" with DX4WIN?  (I tried running the DVPTSR,
but when I go to Windows95 to run DX4WIN, the TSR is not accessible.)

Thanks for wonderful software, guys!  -  Rol, K3RA