CT-User

[ct-user] SS + 9.46.002

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] SS + 9.46.002
From: Robert S Morris" <rsmorris@worldnet.att.net (Robert S Morris)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:20:45 -0500
Had the same problem here with a short trial at 2 radio 2 band 2 computer
operation in the 15M position.. Only way I saw to get the number unlocked
was to
turn that computer off and back on again..
Had 10 computers on during SS hooked thru a LAN. Not all of the numbers
got corrected before sending..
73/Bob
W4MYA