CT-User

[ct-user] SS + 9.46.002

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] SS + 9.46.002
From: Dallas Carter <ludal@dmv.com> (Dallas Carter)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 06:47:21 -0500
Yes Dave, that is one solution, but you cant log the qso till you receive the
exchange.
If one op has to wait for the transmitter and the other logs before he does,
they both send the
same number.  It really gets messed up when you have used wipe to get rid of a
wkd b4
station after you have done a dupe check.  I understand about the fix_mine
problem, but,
if I inderstand you correctly, check and you will see that the S/N is in the
bin file.  It is not
generated on the fly.  Most of the numbers can be edited in the ASCII file, but
that only
comes out right when the number was sent manually, otherwise, it has logged
what was sent
with the ins or F2, or <alt>1 key.  Only solution to the wipe problem that I
can see (without
s/w changes) is to use yet another computer networked as receive only to do the
dupe
checking.
Thanks for your input.  73  Dallas W3PP