CT-User

[ct-user] ? -VGA switch with CT4Win V9.46.005 ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ? -VGA switch with CT4Win V9.46.005 ?
From: Marcus Busch [DL1EKC]" <dl1ekc@AddCom.de (Marcus Busch [DL1EKC])
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:10:08 +0100
Dear Contesters,

just set up CT for Win the first time and found following two problems:

1) -VGA switch doesn't work. How can I switch to 50 line mode (CT4DOS works
with -VGA, even in console window under NT4)

2) Rig Control with Yaesu FT-990 doesn't work in Win-version. The
transceiver's status display is flashing. Thus the TRX receives valid
commands. But CT seems to get the wrong frequency. Example: TRX is set to
14.064.00. Trying to log a qso gives the message "Out of band 27369040"

One additional question:

Do both (DOS and Win-version) produce compatible BIN-files? Background is:
Can I switch from Win to DOS during the contest, if the Win-version doesn't
work properly?

VY 73 de Marcus, DL1EKC