CT-User

[ct-user] 9.49 packet problems?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 9.49 packet problems?
From: n3oc@wirelessinc.com (n3oc@wirelessinc.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:25:43 GMT
Anyone else have packet problems?  I had 9.49.004 I think, and
could not use it because it seemed to have a problem with outbound
part of packet, inbound was OK.

Going back to 9.47 fixed it.

The symptom was it took about five carriage returns to get a prompt back
from the tnc, and then the response from the tnc was HUH? meaning the
tnc received garbage from CT.

I should note I was using packet on com3.  Switching to 9.47 was
fine every time, and 9.49.004 had the same problem every time I tried it.

73!
Brian
N3OC

This message was sent using Hub Internet Services Global Mail.
http://www.knight-hub.com/