CT-User

[ct-user] B2R9/R2B9 problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] B2R9/R2B9 problems
From: BROCK-FISHER,TONY (A-Andover,ex1)" <tony_brock-fisher@agilent.com (BROCK-FISHER,TONY (A-Andover,ex1))
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 06:42:37 -0700

I used CT in the WPX test this weekend. Started with latest DOS CT download
friday afternoon; switched to CTWIN half way thru. Found at the end of the
contest that the second half of the log had 599 reports. When I imported the
log into DX4WIN, I found the second half of the log was in RTTY mode. I
can't be sure if this was CTWIN's fault, or if maybe I hit some bone-head
keystroke...

Anyway, tried to fix the logs by going B2R9, editing in ascii all the RTTY's
to SSB's, then R2B9. Problem is when I reopen the edited log with CT, it
crashes. I redownloaded the latest B2R9/R2B9 from the vault last night - no
help there.

I notice Ken said he fixed some R2B9 problems with 9.49.008, but the file
dates haven't changed.

Any help out there?

Tony, K1KP