CT-User

[ct-user] Re: DVP won't work in DOS 7.1 (W98SE)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: DVP won't work in DOS 7.1 (W98SE)
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA) (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:08:41 +0000

> Second, on the ticking sounds every few seconds. Go into your BIOS and
> change the setting for Interrupt 7 from 'PCI/ISA PNP' or some such setting
> (will vary by motherboard manufacture  to 'Legacy ISA' (or similar). This
> might move interrupts around for you under windows, so you may have to
> change it back for proper windows operation, but normally 7 would be
> assigned to the printer port under windows so it should not affect it.

Hi Dan

tnx for the info. First of all, tnx for the Info. Yes that helps. The
only
problem, I had my DVPTSR with IRQ 2 running, and also after I set IRQ7
legacy ISA, the Ticker sound stops.
But i used this PC sinc 5 Years (Pentium 166MMX) and never changed the
BIOS
settings before. And with Win95 DOS no trouble. Now I installed Win98,
and
this things was happen.

Anyway tnx for the tip

Wil DJ7AA