CT-User

[ct-user] Cabrillo and Soapbox Comments?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Cabrillo and Soapbox Comments?
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@networksplus.net> (Nate Bargmann)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:30:55 -0600
On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 08:04:06PM -0500, Kz2i@aol.com wrote:
> all you have to do is go to www.arrl.org.  find the contest rule section.  it
> is right there, saying that no on/off is needed with cabrillo.

That's not in dispute.  However, when you submit your log via email
I bet you receive the same text in the confirmation email as I did
Saturday stating that manually listing on/off times when submitting
logs in Cabrillo format is not required.  It would be nice if the
web text were updated to reflect this.

FYI, here is the complete email I received: