CT-User

[ct-user] KH6/KL7 problem in 10 meter contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] KH6/KL7 problem in 10 meter contest
From: Ed Parish, K1EP" <k1ep@arrl.net (Ed Parish, K1EP)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:18:43 -0500
I guess I retract my first statement.  I played a bit with it just now and see
the problem that was mentioned.  I didn't have the latest AR10.DAT file, as I
just added NU to my file at home, so I didn't experience it during the contest.
 I noticed that the latest AR10.DAT files have AK and HI in them.  That appears
to be what is confusing CT.  First it counts it as a country and then as a
state.  Seems that it will do this after you use the = function such as in the
QSO below.  Easiest thing for scoring right now would be to remove the HI and
AK lines from the AR10.DAT file and just let it score AK and HI as countries.
Doesn't change the score, as they are just mults.