CT-User

[ct-user] KH6/KL7 problem in 10 meter contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] KH6/KL7 problem in 10 meter contest
From: Gary Yantis" <gyantis@midtec.com (Gary Yantis)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:25:50 -0600
We were using 9.53 and the latest .dat files.  The problem could be the
individual call signs we worked.  Even if CT only showed the first one as a
multiplier in your log, you might want to still look at your .all file to
make sure it didn't double-count there.  The Cabrillo .txt file doesn't
appear to flag multipliers so it looked OK as-is (except that the total
score shown dropped once I got rid of the double-mulipliers then did a new
"writelog").  BTW -- AK and HI show up in the latest version of the ar10.dat
file I have as well as the version prior to it so don't know why CT wasn't
flagging AK and HI as worked.  Actually, it did show HI as worked for us on
SSB after it gave us the second multiplier.  But the double multipliers for
AK on both modes still did not turn AK to blue.  So, some may be OK as-is
like yours.  Hope so.

73
Gary, W0TM