CT-User

[ct-user] Back to orig freq...how?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Back to orig freq...how?
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:10:48 -0800 (PST)
--- "Jim White, K4OJ" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> after using the arrow to get over into the band map for a needed mult what
> is the command to return the rig to the previous "run" frequency?

ALT-F4.  Think of it as a toggle:

  ALT-F4 grabs the most recent spot and goes there.
  ALT-F4 returns you to your run freq when you work the spot.

It's a good idea to do an ALT-F5 first (to say, "This is my run freq") before
the first ALT-F4, otherwise if you're daisy-chaining spots together, sometimes
the last ALT-F4 will return you to one of the spot frequencies, rather than
your original run frequency.

- Jim

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com