CT-User

[ct-user] Back to orig freq...how?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Back to orig freq...how?
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:30:03 -0600
Alt-F4 still does go to the last spot - but, with the spots coming so fast
and furious, the last spot is probably not the one you want any more!  It's
the last packet spot received - not necessarily the one you need and were
alerted to along the bottom of the screen.

Ctrl-> is easy to use with a bit of practice.  You must remember to hit
escape to get the cursor back to the command line after scrolling around
over there, or you could end up on some frequency you didn't want to go to.

I find the ability to control what shows in that window very useful -
especially late in the contest.  I usually start with mults for the band I'm
on, then qsos that band, then mults all bands, then qsos all bands near the
end.

Since there are so many ways to change your frequency now, the use of Alt-F5
before you do anything is mandatory if you expect to be able return to
whatever your run frequency "is".

NJ