CT-User

[ct-user] CTDOS/Windows98

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTDOS/Windows98
From: kt1v@demop.com (Ted Demopoulos)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 12:05:31 -0400
Brian,

the same thing happens on my Dell.

There is a way to change it (at least on the Dell) but I'm not sure how.
Mine used to be full screen until one day my 2 year old "reconfigured"
it and I have yet to figure out how to change it back, but would like
too! Hopefully one of the many more PC literate on the reflector can help.

73
Ted KT1V ex KR1G