CT-User

[ct-user] ct 9.81 and DVP/Win2000

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ct 9.81 and DVP/Win2000
From: w0yk@msn.com (J. Edward (Ed) Muns)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 04:18:17 -0800
I set my computers up with DOS in a FAT 16 primary partition and Windows in
an NTFS second (extended) partition.  In both DOS and Windows the C: drive
is the FAT 16 partition with DOS and the D: drive is NTFS with Windows.
(Although, you can't read the Windows partition from DOS.)  The OS menu
during boot allows one to choose which partition gets booted.  The drive
letters do not change, which is helpful for me because there is enough other
confusion without the drive letters being different!  You don't need a third
partition.

73,
Ed - W0YK