Re: [Karlnet] PRISM II 100mW card and Karlnet TC V4.02

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] PRISM II 100mW card and Karlnet TC V4.02
From: "Norm Young" <npyoung@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:54:39 -0700
Doug, I believe that this card is the SL-2011CD PC Card (Senao).   Can you recommend any well behaved 100mW PRISM II cards, or is it recommended that we go the SBC route with Karlnet TC on flash?  I'm willing to go that route eventually, as the current AP-1000 could find a home elsewhere in our network, although, at this point, I'd like to hold off on that move.   I'd love to send in the card, Doug, but it's like my liver, I'm currently using it.  :)  (even in it's crippled fashion, it gets the signal to my customers...) But for the future, I'd like to know what to do.

Speaking of SBC's, what's recommended out there for Karlnet/TC that can support say, more than 2 radios, and can run off a single 12-15vdc supply?

Thanks,

Norm