RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Question.... Wil this work... :-)

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Question.... Wil this work... :-)
From: "Wireless Guy" <wirelessguy@natronics.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:00:17 -0500
I just ended up placing an RG1000 with a SR-4200 on it and it works fine.
Im not sure where the info came from that you could do that with 2 single
SOHOs but it doesnt work unless you do use some NAT routing.
But thanks for all the replies.
We learned something with that little pop.

Thanks Guys,

Nate