RE: [Karlnet] Private side vs. public side

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Private side vs. public side
From: "Tony " <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 01:39:50 -0400
Bill

Take a look at the docs on our site
(http://www.demarctech.com/downloads/demarc-turbocell-manual.pdf)

"1.1.5 - Max Tx Rate KBits/Sec
If you wish to limit the maximum data transmit rate for a particular
interface, you can enter a the maximum number of kilobits the TurboCell
Station is permitted to transmit per second. For example, if you wish to
have 500kBits/sec maximum on the Wireless card you would enter a 500 in
the field for the interface. This is useful to alleviate overpowering of
remote sites or to limit the bandwidth used by a particular TurboCell
Station.  NOTE: This only specifies the transmit rate not the receive
rate. If you want to use the TurboCell Bridge/Router as a two-way
throttle, then you must specify the desired rate for both interfaces. "

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group
Office: 908-996-7995