RE: [Karlnet] Max Number of users with Karlnet?

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Max Number of users with Karlnet?
From: "barrywhitcomb" <barrywhitcomb@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:40:20 -0400
I asked just this question to the Karlnet people at the WISPCON show. I
intentionally asked this question very clearly to make sure that I
understood. I was told that Turbo ISP basestation FlashROM would support
multiple radios, each with 48-64 users depending on version (and with 96
users " very soon").

Barry Whitcomb
Quantum Success, Inc. / All Clear Wireless
265 Paces Lakes Drive
Dallas, GA 30157
770-505-1896
F: 770-234-5334