[Karlnet] ATT EB**** Max Number of users with Karlnet?

To: "Ebarria@Karlnet. Com" <ebarria@karlnet.com>, <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>, "Reginald Mallory" <rmallory@karlnet.com>, "Justin McCann" <justin@karlnet.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] ATT EB**** Max Number of users with Karlnet?
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:23:37 -0500
Enrique,

There appears to be MUCH discussion on one of the wireless lists regarding
number of users.

Specifically (and you can read the thread below) many users are under the
belief that you can use 64 users PER RADIO in a flashrom unit.  I believe
this to be false.

Regardless, I need to post something to the list with a definitive response.

What I am looking for is and IDEA of what performance issues would happen if
you had a 3 radio box with MORE than 64 users, be it per radio (what happens
if you have 100 users per radio??? It is only an 11 meg radio to begin
with!) or per box.

Kevin